We are doing virtual classes on Zoom in addition to in-person classes at this time. Visit our schedule page to see our times for classes. For more information and to have access to our Zoom classes and to get the link to sign-up for in person classes, please call 405-341-1016.
Little Dragons (Ages 4 to 5) - These classes are focused on fun activities to help young children develop coordination, agility, focus, while learning basic taekwondo techniques.
Traditional Taekwondo (6 and Up) and (12 and Up) – These classes are family friendly and are segmented based on beginner, intermediate, and advanced level of skill. Our curriculum has been refined by Master Kim and consists of the following elements:
- Stretching – Flexibility is a key part to the physical development of our students.
- Calisthenics – Students will be taught unique exercises developed by Grand Master Kim for general fitness.
- Foot and Hand Techniques – Traditional Taekwondo techniques that involve striking and blocking with the hands and feet. Drills involving these techniques provide an excellent aerobic workout and build endurance.
- Self-Defense – Practical self-defense applications developed and refined by Grand Master Kim.
- Sparring – The sport aspect of Taekwondo. The purpose is to score points by striking certain areas of an opponent’s body. Students are required to wear protective gear.
- Knowledge – Students will learn Korean terminology, along with philosophical aspects of Taekwondo.
- Values: The five tenets of Taekwondo are:
- Indomitable Spirit
- Attitude – This is the most important aspect of our curriculum. Our goal is to improve the overall attitude of our students.