Trunk-Or-Treat

 

Chili Cook-Off and Cake/Pie Bake Off Rules

1. All entries must be brought to the festival in:

        1.) a crock-pot with a spoon or ladle (for the chili)

        2.) on a plate, with a serving knife (for the cake/pie)

*No serving utensils will be provided.

2. All entries must be at the school by 6:30 p.m.

4. Please bring your own Table Tent  or index card with your item’s name on it and if you prepare chili, please label it “MILD”, “MEDIUM”, or “HOT”.

5. For the chili—If you would like to  provide fritos or other items with your chili, you may. We will provide basic bowls and spoons.

6. For the cake/pie — If you would like to provide ice cream or other items with your dessert, you may.  We will  provide basic bowls and spoons/forks.

7. Festival goers will receive 2 tickets each to place in the voting jars for the for the Best Chili and Best Cake/Pie. This will make up part 30% of the vote. The other 70% will be decided by our judges who will taste every item brought, since festival attendees may not be able to try each one for a
complete comparison.

8. Winners will be announced at 8:00 p.m.

9. All leftover chili, crock-pots, cake/pie pans and utensils need to be cleared by 8:15 p.m.

10. Eat, Eat, and EAT SOME MORE!